It is been five months since a check was sent for endorsement but until today they (American credit acceptance) still have the money that belongs to (Protect Body Shop) the body shop who fixed my car. I keep calling and calling and no one seems to know anything about it; however' this check has been cashed by these thieves (ACA). I've spoke to several people at this company trying to recover this check (specially supervisor Lucia Linares) who was supposed to fix this mess but she forgot about me entirely.

This is the first time I've use this company as my loaner and it's going to be my very last...everything sucks!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car loan. American Credit Acceptance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Credit Acceptance.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments