It is been five months since a check was sent for endorsement but until today they (American credit acceptance) still have the money that belongs to (Protect Body Shop) the body shop who fixed my car. I keep calling and calling and no one seems to know anything about it; however' this check has been cashed by these thieves (ACA). I've spoke to several people at this company trying to recover this check (specially supervisor Lucia Linares) who was supposed to fix this mess but she forgot about me entirely.

This is the first time I've use this company as my loaner and it's going to be my very last...everything sucks!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car loan. American Credit Acceptance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Credit Acceptance.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more