1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Damage was done to my vehicle, the insurance company made the check out to Me and ACA.I signed it and sent the check to ACA and left a note and spoke with a representative about it, and stated that they had to sign the check and release the funds to the body shop, Behold, They Applied The Whole CHECK to My Car payment, WTF!!!

I have been transferred to several people to get this issue resolved.

Now I have to send pictures before the repairs and after.ACA is by far the slowest, rudest, company I have ever dealt with!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Credit Acceptance. The most disappointing about american credit acceptance car loan at American Credit Acceptance was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Credit Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare American Credit Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments