Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This is worst finance company ever! The csr does not know their company policy and procedures, they give misleading information even from the managers. They have no customer service skills, always have an nasty attitude and etc! The whole company needs to be retain on customer service or better yet just fire everyone from CEO n down to csr and hire a whole need team with better training and customer service skills. When you pay your bill online it says a different amount and when you call the company the csr and managers states the same thing as what is listed online, so you pay what the csr, manager and online stated. Then some days later they are calling for the rest of the payment when they stated the same amount as online and was questioned several times arr they sure. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! I can just go on and on! This company is worst and needs to be shut down!

Sincerely

UNHAPPY CONSUMER!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of becouse they are rude and disrepict you and really none professional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american credit acceptance customer care. American Credit Acceptance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american credit acceptance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Credit Acceptance.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments