Recently purchased a vehicle and was financed through ACA, at the dealership I was informed that I call into the company and have my payments scheduled for bi weekly instead of monthly...So I called in after receiving the notice in the mail about my payments etc...the representative didn't seem very competent to what I was trying to explain to her, talked to the manager which wasn't any help...why would I pay my car payment twice before the actual date is due to change it to bi weekly...She said they couldn't change it to bi weekly I just would have to go in and place it that way...hmmmm??? I need something in print saying that I can pay bi weekly...very rude employees and managers...never again will I finance through ACA ever again!!!!!! The fact that you couldn't simply say I do apologize Ms Cherry but let me get you an email stating that paying bi weekly is an option but we can't physically make a note of that in the system...If my payment isn't due until August and i'm telling you I don't work for the summer why would you tell me I have to make two payments before August...I don't feel comfortable with this Auto Loan Company at all and I will let CarMax know as well.

Comments