My principal has not had one penny applied to it based on my scheduled payments, so based on that it will never get paid off. I can't make my payments online without going through a third party, what's up with that.

I read and undersand the contract I signed, that's not the problem.

I would rather pay $1,000 a month on principal and get it paid off in 16 months than give them $20,000 in interest which is more than the loan amount which is not getting any of the payment applied to it, So it seems that I'll be paying interest on this for about 4 years then the final 2 years will go on principall. Lol

Product or Service Mentioned: American Credit Acceptance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 20.

Comments

contact me steedax@icould.com I can tell you how to may a payment without not paying a 3rd party. save what you can when you can.

If you made your payments on time, you would not have an issue paying it off at the date provided when you agreed to the contract.

to Bill Smith #1570084

Not true Bill. I actually paid a car off with this company.

I was never late and almost needed an ambulance when I reiceved the amount for my final term payment. The loan they give you has so many fees embedded that you never realize that your monthly payment is not all going to principal or interest.

All that being said my final note on my vehicle I financed for 5 years was roughly 6 times the regular note. Which you will also find in the fine print of the contract.