1.9K views

This is just horrible!!!It's very difficult to pay your bill online or through MoneyGram online.

American Credit Acceptance company purposely gives you the wrong account info to make online payments and when the info doesn't work when you enter it from home(always says your account cannot be verified), they blame it on your computer.They get you on the phone, talk ugly to you and keep you on there for a long time,then they transfer you to all sorts of different managers pretending to resolve your issues, but nothing is resolved. They have to be the WORST credit company in the world. If you have bad credit, this will teach you to get good credit, so you don't have to deal with people like this. I wish everyone who does a auto finance application knows upfront how these people work.

They want you to call them so they can harass you and take your payment over the phone through them. If that's the case, why offer online service in the first place. Just plain despicable! I will report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Everyone, don't make the mistake of not researching finance companies like I did, before you sign on the dotted line.Auto Nation was the one who sent me to them.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments

Yes it's 2016 and it's still a *** mess trying to make a payment

They don't send me my bill so I could pay it wtf and I been trying to pay it its difficult

Pomona Park, Florida, United States #794094

THIS IS THE THEY ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT YOU WITH .THEY CALl AND CALL AND CALL AND CALL.THEN THEN WHEN YOU ANSWER THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM HANGS UP ON YOU.

THE REASON THEY MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM IS SO THEY CAN CHARGE YOU THE EXTRA TEN DOLLARS FOR PAYING IT WITH YOUR DEBIT CARD. IM CALLING *** ON THE WHOLE COMPANY . I HAD A REMAINING BALANCE OF 1500 DOLARS ON MY CAR AND TRIED TO PAY THEM ON LINE AND COULDNT SO I HAD TO CALL .

MY PAYMENT WAS 268 I PAID 600 EVEN ON IT AND MY NEW BALANCE WAS STILL OVER 1000 DOLLARS (explain this one to me) .I guess in short these people are absolute CROOKS AND A BUNCH OF ***.