2.3

I need help my place to live just ran out currently paying extra money in and out of hotels exhausting my funds i need to be pushed back I can make an payment on the September 29 but that will only go toward the interest not the principal please can you pushed back the payments for me for three months please contact me with a solution because I need my car and more Importantly I need to save my credit please contact me at 4049778867

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of american credit acceptance auto loan from American Credit Acceptance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Credit Acceptance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Credit Acceptance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Credit Acceptance?

Comments